Get an overview of this hotel Riverwalk Portland hotel in Downtown Portland, walk to Tom McCall Waterfront Park
With a stay at Staypineapple, Hotel Rose, Downtown Portland, you'll be centrally located in Portland, steps from Yamhill National Historic District and Mill Ends Park.
This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from World Trade Center and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Salmon Street Springs.
Make yourself at home in one of the 142 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy American cuisine at Bottle and Kitchen, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Staypineapple, Hotel Rose, Downtown Portland
Staypineapple, Hotel Rose, Downtown Portland features a fitness center and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Portland hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Staypineapple, Hotel Rose, Downtown Portland is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1039
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1962
- Total number of rooms - 142
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- iPod docking station
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Bottle and Kitchen - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Resort fee: USD 23.06 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Staypineapple Hotel Rose Portland
- Hotel Rose Portland
- Rose Hotel
- Hotel Rose Piece Pineapple Hospitality Portland
- Hotel Rose Piece Pineapple Hospitality
- Rose Piece Pineapple Hospitality Portland
- Rose Piece Pineapple Hospitality
- Hotel Fifty Portland
- Staypineapple Hotel Rose
- Staypineapple Rose Portland
- Staypineapple Rose
- Staypineapple Hotel Rose Downtown Portland
- Staypineapple Rose Downtown Portland
- Staypineapple at Hotel Rose
- Hotel Rose A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality
- Hotel Rose
We should mention
Parking height restrictions apply.