- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Portland Expo Center
- 2 min drive
- Portland International Raceway
- 3 min drive
- Jantzen Beach Center
- 3 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Portland, Portlander Inn and Marketplace is in an area with good shopping. Grotto and Pioneer Courthouse Square are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Jantzen Beach Center and Lloyd Center. Check out an event or a game at Portland International Raceway, and consider making time for Oregon Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Portland Expo Center - 2 min drive
- Portland International Raceway - 3 min drive
- Jantzen Beach Center - 3 min drive
- Veterans Memorial Coliseum - 9 min drive
- University of Portland - 11 min drive
- Delta Park-Vanport Station - 4 min drive
- Portland Union Station - 10 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Cascade Grill – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- Ponderosa Lounge & Grill – Bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Portlander Inn and Marketplace
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
There was loud fighting nightly in the hallways. Our room was dirty and the refrigerator had the last occupants food still in it. Free morning coffee was always empty.