We were double booked. Booked 5 rooms with two double beds each and only four were available upon check in. We were forced to pay more for the fifth room which could only sleep two people.
- Joker's Family Fun and Games
- 18 min walk
- University of New England
- 5 min drive
- Thompson's Point
- 6 min drive
- Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Portland, Motel 6 Portland is in an area with good shopping. Higgins Beach and Deering Oaks Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Joker's Family Fun and Games and Southworth Planetarium. Aquaboggan Water Park and Monkey Trunks Extreme Aerial Adventure Park are also worth visiting.
- Joker's Family Fun and Games - 18 min walk
- University of New England - 5 min drive
- University of Southern Maine - 5 min drive
- Thompson's Point - 6 min drive
- Maine Mall - 9 min drive
- Portland Transportation Center - 5 min drive
- Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport) - 7 min drive
About this property
Motel 6 Portland
- Pets stay free
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Property is also known as
- 6 Portland
- Motel 6 Portland
- Portland Motel 6
- Motel Six Portland
- Portland Motel Six
- Motel 6 Portland Hotel Portland
- Motel 6 Portland Maine
- Motel 6 Portland Motel
- Motel 6 Portland Portland
- Motel 6 Portland Motel Portland
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel had a variety of really bad smells, from stale cigarette smoke to mold to cheap cleaning fluid. My room smelt like someone was smoking meats In it while hosting a cigar party. Not a joke. Very little option for food or getting food on premises. I felt disgusting just being in the room and hotel and ran out of these as soon as I could. Absolutely awful !!