- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- 5 min walk
- Pioneer Courthouse Square
- 7 min walk
- Tom McCall Waterfront Park
- 11 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Portland's Old Town Chinatown neighborhood, Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Downtown is in the city center and near a metro station. Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall and Keller Auditorium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Pioneer Courthouse Square and Grotto. Check out an event or a game at Moda Center, and consider making time for Oregon Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Lan Su Chinese Garden - 5 min walk
- Pioneer Courthouse Square - 7 min walk
- Portlandia - 10 min walk
- Tom McCall Waterfront Park - 11 min walk
- Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall - 12 min walk
- Portland Union Station - 12 min walk
- SW 5th-Oak Street Station - 3 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Open daily.
- Onsite dining venue #2 – Open daily.
About this property
Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Downtown
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities