- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Shute Park Aquatic and Recreation Center
- 6 min walk
- Rood Bridge Park
- 4 min drive
- Jackson Bottom Wetlands Preserve
- 9 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.)
- 41 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Hillsboro, Dunes Motel Hillsboro is near a metro station. Glenn and Viola Walters Cultural Art Center and Hart Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Fernhill Wetlands Park and Baggenstos Farm. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Hillsboro Stadium or Ron Tonkin Field.
- Shute Park Aquatic and Recreation Center - 6 min walk
- Rood Bridge Park - 4 min drive
- Hillsboro Stadium - 8 min drive
- Jackson Bottom Wetlands Preserve - 9 min drive
- Streets of Tanasbourne Mall - 9 min drive
- Beaverton Hall-Nimbus Station - 25 min drive
- Washington-SE 12th Avenue Station - 8 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 43 min drive
About this property
Dunes Motel Hillsboro
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Property is also known as
- Dunes Hillsboro
- Dunes Motel Hillsboro
- Dunes Motel Hillsboro Hotel
- Dunes Motel Hillsboro Hillsboro
- Dunes Motel Hillsboro Hotel Hillsboro
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very positive and helpful staff
It is a no frills type hotel, but with the very reasonable price, what else would one expect. They are in the process of updating and adding some features, such as coffee makers, which would be nice. The real treat, however, was the staff. The front desk people and housekeepers were so friendly and helpful. We would definitely consider staying here again.