- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Pioneer Courthouse Square
- 4 min walk
- Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
- 5 min walk
- 8 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Portland, Dossier is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tom McCall Waterfront Park and Portland Japanese Garden, while Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall and Portland Art Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Moda Center or Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Pioneer Courthouse Square - 4 min walk
- Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall - 5 min walk
- Portland Art Museum - 7 min walk
- Portlandia - 8 min walk
- Tom McCall Waterfront Park - 11 min walk
- Pioneer Square North Station - 2 min walk
- Portland Union Station - 14 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Rosa Rosa – Restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service