- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Founders' Square Park
- 5 min drive
- Marquette Park
- 9 min drive
- Bailly Homestead - American Indians and Fur Traders
- 11 min drive
- Michigan City, IN (MGC-Michigan City Municipal)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Travel Inn Portage is located in Portage. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore and Indiana Dunes State Park.
- Founders' Square Park - 5 min drive
- Marquette Park - 9 min drive
- Lustron House - 10 min drive
- Bailly Homestead - American Indians and Fur Traders - 11 min drive
- Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore - 11 min drive
- Portage - Ogden Dunes Train to Chicago - 5 min drive
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 58 min drive
About this property
Travel Inn Portage
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Think twice about staying here!!
I should have know better by reading the reviews. The place is disgusting and I don't stay at top notch places but this is the worst hotel I've ever been at. The place smells, drastically needs updating, the beds are bad and seemed unclean. The pillows are bad and the shower was moldy. No Kleenex, no shampoo, old towels and washcloths. All of the furniture was ancient. Two customers were asking at the counter where they could find a strip club. My first room was a total mess, not even touched. Out of doughnuts, the only breakfast they offered, at 9 AM. Washing machines don't work. Would never bring a family here. A seedy place. Only thing I can say good about it was the ladies at the front desk were friendly. Spend a few dollars more and stay down the road at a decently rated hotel. The only reason I stayed here was that the bus picks you up at the front door. Stay elsewhere and walk a short distance to catch the bus, if you need it. I can't over emphathize how bad this hotel is. Please stay away.