- Liked: Staff & service
- Placer County Visitor Information Center
- 10 min walk
- Placer County Visitors Bureau
- 3 min drive
- Lake Clementine
- 6 min drive
- Marysville, CA (MYV-Yuba County)
- 49 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Super 8 by Wyndham Auburn is located in Auburn. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Meadow Vista Park and Placer Nature Center, while Superior Court Historic Courthouse and Bernhard Museum Complex are cultural highlights.
- Placer County Visitor Information Center - 10 min walk
- Superior Court Historic Courthouse - 3 min drive
- Placer County Visitors Bureau - 3 min drive
- Ridge Golf Club - 6 min drive
- Lake Clementine - 6 min drive
- Auburn/Conheim Station - 6 min drive
- Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.) - 46 min drive
- Serves breakfast.
About this property
Super 8 by Wyndham Auburn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 10 per pet, per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 100 and a deposit of USD 150 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Super 8 Auburn Ca
- Super 8 Ca Hotel Auburn
- Super 8 Auburn Ca Motel
- Super 8 Wyndham Auburn Motel
- Super 8 Wyndham Auburn
- Super 8 by Wyndham Auburn Motel
- Super 8 by Wyndham Auburn Auburn
- Super 8 by Wyndham Auburn Motel Auburn
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Needs an overhaul. Door lock sticks. Carpets were filthy dirty. Couldn't open window. Guy at front desk was not very accommodating and not friendly at all. Bathroom light fixture very old/yellowed and it was hard to see in bathroom. Found cobwebs in ceiling. Toilet seat was old and worn out. Upstairs railing falling apart and stairs do not appear to be up to code. No elevator for elderly/handicapped to reach second floor. Not worth the price we were charged.