- South Fork of the American River
- 24 min drive
- American Whitewater Expeditions
- 26 min drive
- Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park
- 27 min drive
- Auburn, CA (AUN-Auburn Municipal)
- 51 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is in a rural location and on a river. Fountain and Tallman Soda Works Building and Placerville Historical Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park and Bell Tower.
- South Fork of the American River - 24 min drive
- Mariah Wilderness Expeditions Rafting Day Trips - 24 min drive
- American Whitewater Expeditions - 26 min drive
- Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park - 27 min drive
- River Runners - 27 min drive
- Auburn/Conheim Station - 46 min drive
- Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.) - 80 min drive
About this property
Secluded 3000 sq ft 3 Story Home on 150 Acres Adjacent to El Dorado Forest
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.