- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Placer County Visitor Information Center
- 10 min walk
- Placer County Visitors Bureau
- 3 min drive
- Lake Clementine
- 6 min drive
- Marysville, CA (MYV-Yuba County)
- 49 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Auburn, Motel 6 Auburn is in the business district. Ridge Golf Club and Black Oak Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Meadow Vista Park and Placer Nature Center.
- Placer County Visitor Information Center - 10 min walk
- Superior Court Historic Courthouse - 3 min drive
- Placer County Visitors Bureau - 3 min drive
- Ridge Golf Club - 6 min drive
- Lake Clementine - 6 min drive
- Auburn/Conheim Station - 4 min drive
- Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.) - 42 min drive
About this property
Motel 6 Auburn
Food and drink
- Pets stay free
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Property is also known as
- 6 Auburn
- Auburn Motel 6
- Motel 6 Auburn
- Auburn Motel Six
- Motel 6 Auburn Hotel Auburn
- Motel Six Auburn
- Motel 6 Auburn Motel
- Motel 6 Auburn Auburn
- Motel 6 Auburn Motel Auburn
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
The bed was awful, couldn’t sleep. My hip was hurting so bad. It’s the mattress. We left on the 20th instead of staying another night. We had 4 people in the room. So only 2 was left. Went back home. Slept in our bed and “NO HIP” pain at all. So I knew it was the bed. 😬😢