- University of Pittsburgh
- 1 min walk
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- 7 min walk
- Phipps Conservatory
- 14 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Pittsburgh's Oakland neighborhood, Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center is in the city center. Cathedral of Learning and Sri Venkateswara Temple are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Market Square and Station Square. Check out an event or a game at PPG Paints Arena, and consider making time for National Aviary, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- University of Pittsburgh - 1 min walk
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - 7 min walk
- Phipps Conservatory - 14 min walk
- Carnegie Mellon University - 19 min walk
- PPG Paints Arena - 4 min drive
- Pittsburgh Station - 5 min drive
- First Avenue Station - 8 min drive
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Bridges Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great location on the University of Pittsburgh campus. Walking distance to Carnegie Mellon University and museums. Staff was helpful, but you need to request a mini-fridge. No microwaves are available. Linnen was really nice and the bed was very comfortable. Good wifi.