- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Station Square
- 1 min walk
- Monongahela Incline
- 4 min walk
- Highmark Stadium
- 6 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Pittsburgh, Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square is in the business district and on the riverwalk. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Point State Park and Phipps Conservatory, while Benedum Center and Heinz Hall are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at PPG Paints Arena or PNC Park. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Station Square Station is 3 minutes by foot and First Avenue Station is 12 minutes.
- Station Square - 1 min walk
- Monongahela Incline - 4 min walk
- Highmark Stadium - 6 min walk
- Market Square - 15 min walk
- Point State Park - 17 min walk
- Station Square Station - 3 min walk
- Pittsburgh Station - 9 min drive
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Trackside – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Lobby Bar – Bar with a bar. Serves light fare.
About this property
Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities