- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Benedum Center
- 5 min walk
- Cabaret at Theatre Square
- 6 min walk
- O'Reilly Theater
- 6 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Pittsburgh, Omni William Penn Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Benedum Center and Heinz Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include National Aviary and Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at PPG Paints Arena or PNC Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Benedum Center - 5 min walk
- Cabaret at Theatre Square - 6 min walk
- O'Reilly Theater - 6 min walk
- David L Lawrence Convention Center - 6 min walk
- Market Square - 7 min walk
- Steel Plaza Station - 2 min walk
- Pittsburgh Station - 7 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Terrace Room – Restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Tap Room – Restaurant with a bar offering Fish and Chips cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
- Palm Court – Lobby lounge. Serves light fare on select days.
- Speakeasy – Cocktail bar. Open on select days.
- Brueggers Bagels – Delicatessen offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Omni William Penn Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Only reason I didn’t give 5 stars to facility is because the hot water pipes sounded like they had air in them and made a racket when I took a shower in the morning. Don’t know how much of that was heard in other rooms. Otherwise, it is a beautiful hotel with an excellent location and quite a large room. I would stay there again.