- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- U.S. Steel Tower
- 2 min walk
- Benedum Center
- 5 min walk
- David L Lawrence Convention Center
- 5 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Pittsburgh, Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh is in the city center and near a metro station. Market Square and Station Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Point State Park and Phipps Conservatory. National Aviary and Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium are not to be missed.
- U.S. Steel Tower - 2 min walk
- Benedum Center - 5 min walk
- David L Lawrence Convention Center - 5 min walk
- Heinz Hall - 7 min walk
- Market Square - 8 min walk
- Steel Plaza Station - 3 min walk
- Pittsburgh Station - 6 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) - 24 min drive
- The Commoner – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner on select days.
- Biergarten – Brewpub offering German cuisine. Open on select days.
About this property
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great restaurant. Comfortable rooms. Will be coming back.