- U.S. Steel Tower
- 2 min walk
- Benedum Center
- 5 min walk
- David L Lawrence Convention Center
- 5 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Pittsburgh, Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Point State Park and Phipps Conservatory, while National Aviary and Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at PPG Paints Arena or PNC Park.
- U.S. Steel Tower - 2 min walk
- Benedum Center - 5 min walk
- David L Lawrence Convention Center - 5 min walk
- Heinz Hall - 7 min walk
- Market Square - 8 min walk
- Steel Plaza Station - 3 min walk
- Pittsburgh Station - 6 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) - 24 min drive
- The Commoner – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner on select days.
- Biergarten – Brewpub offering German cuisine. Open on select days.
About this property
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.