- Liked: Cleanliness
- Stage AE
- 5 min walk
- PNC Park
- 6 min walk
- Andy Warhol Museum
- 9 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Pittsburgh, Hyatt Place Pittsburgh-North Shore is in the city center and near a metro station. Stage AE and Andy Warhol Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Market Square and Station Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Heinz Field or PNC Park. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Stage AE - 5 min walk
- PNC Park - 6 min walk
- Heinz Field - 6 min walk
- Andy Warhol Museum - 9 min walk
- Point State Park - 12 min walk
- North Side Station - 4 min walk
- Pittsburgh Station - 8 min drive
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Hyatt Place Gallery – Open daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Hyatt Place Pittsburgh-North Shore
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was a hyatt so its always nice i just didnt like tte fact tye room was quite small, damn near a oversized closet. Remote was quite hard to use, maybe battery issue or just a okd remote. Still love the hyatt tho.