- PNC Park
- 1 min walk
- Andy Warhol Museum
- 3 min walk
- Children's Museum of Pittsburgh
- 8 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Pittsburgh, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pittsburgh North Shore is in the business district and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Point State Park and Phipps Conservatory, while Andy Warhol Museum and Children's Museum of Pittsburgh are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at PNC Park or Heinz Field.
- PNC Park - 1 min walk
- Andy Warhol Museum - 3 min walk
- Children's Museum of Pittsburgh - 8 min walk
- Heinz Hall - 9 min walk
- National Aviary - 11 min walk
- North Side Station - 7 min walk
- Pittsburgh Station - 18 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) - 24 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pittsburgh North Shore
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We liked the fact that the property was right downtown near the river and casino. We liked that they offered shuttle service to the casino. We liked the friendly staff and the clean and comfortable room. What we didn't like was the fact that neither the hotel nor Expedia told us in advance when we called the hotel that there was a $24 parking fee assessed to park in their own designated parking lot. Especially when there were no special events going on downtown that weekend. Very disappointing. Otherwise a nice place to stay.