- Market Square
- 1 min walk
- Heinz Hall
- 3 min walk
- Benedum Center
- 5 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Pittsburgh, Fairmont Pittsburgh is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Point State Park and Phipps Conservatory, while Heinz Hall and Benedum Center are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at PNC Park, and consider making time for National Aviary, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Market Square - 1 min walk
- Heinz Hall - 3 min walk
- Benedum Center - 5 min walk
- Point State Park - 6 min walk
- David L Lawrence Convention Center - 10 min walk
- Wood Street Station - 3 min walk
- Pittsburgh Station - 11 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Fl.2 – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Andys – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
It was great!iqjejdjsjwjwjdjdjwjwjdjwjwjdjsjsjajqkwksjdsjsjsjwjwjsjsjsjsjwjwjdjfjdbwbsbs