- Market Square
- 1 min walk
- Heinz Hall
- 3 min walk
- Benedum Center
- 5 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Pittsburgh, Fairmont Pittsburgh is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Point State Park and Phipps Conservatory, while National Aviary and Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at PNC Park or PPG Paints Arena.
- Market Square - 1 min walk
- Heinz Hall - 3 min walk
- Benedum Center - 5 min walk
- Point State Park - 6 min walk
- David L Lawrence Convention Center - 10 min walk
- Wood Street Station - 3 min walk
- Pittsburgh Station - 11 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Fl.2 – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Andys – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
It was great!iqjejdjsjwjwjdjdjwjwjdjwjwjdjsjsjajqkwksjdsjsjsjwjwjsjsjsjsjwjwjdjfjdbwbsbs