- Market Square
- 6 min walk
- Benedum Center
- 7 min walk
- Heinz Hall
- 8 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Pittsburgh, EVEN Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown is in the city center and near a metro station. Benedum Center and Heinz Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include National Aviary and Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at PPG Paints Arena or PNC Park.
- Market Square - 6 min walk
- Benedum Center - 7 min walk
- Heinz Hall - 8 min walk
- PPG Paints Arena - 8 min walk
- David L Lawrence Convention Center - 9 min walk
- Steel Plaza Station - 3 min walk
- Pittsburgh Station - 10 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Cork & Kale Restaurant – Café with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
EVEN Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The Hotel was clean, rooms quiet, spacious for New York, staff friendly and helpful. My daughter and I were looking for a place to eat, but most places seemed to be closed on a Friday night at 8pm. Walking the streets we didn't feel very safe. The security guard at the entrance didn't seem to care who came in, the next night there wasn't even security. Hotel was very nice though.