- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Market Square
- 9 min walk
- Station Square
- 10 min walk
- Benedum Center
- 11 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Pittsburgh, Distrikt Hotel Pittsburgh, Curio Collection by Hilton is in the city center and near a metro station. Benedum Center and Heinz Hall are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Market Square and Station Square. National Aviary and Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Market Square - 9 min walk
- Station Square - 10 min walk
- PPG Paints Arena - 10 min walk
- Benedum Center - 11 min walk
- Heinz Hall - 11 min walk
- First Avenue Station - 3 min walk
- Pittsburgh Station - 12 min walk
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Or, The Whale – Restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- The Boulevard Lounge – Lobby lounge offering local and international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Distrikt Hotel Pittsburgh, Curio Collection by Hilton
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Not real pleased
We found blood on the bathroom floor when we arrived. My wife cleaned it up and we informed the front desk. They said the would have housekeeping clean the floor again. We were also left with no shampoo, conditioner and body wash the 2nd day. The front desk had some brought up right away. We also thought the room was small and the bed was not very comfortable. The lights kept shutting off on us when we were in bed reading. The staff at the front desk, bar and restaurant were all very friendly and courteous.