It was an old property but clean. Only two towels two small ones. It had people cooking outside with kids running around in parking lot.
- Mesa Arts Center
- 4 min drive
- Mesa Riverview
- 10 min drive
- Mesa Community College
- 10 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Mesa, OYO Hotel Mesa AZ Downtown East is in an area with good shopping. Mesa Riverview and Superstition Springs Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tempe Town Lake. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Sloan Park or Diablo Stadium. Our guests appreciate the motel's convenience to public transportation: Gilbert Road / Main Street Station is 6 minutes by foot and Stapley Drive / Main Street Station is 14 minutes.
- Mesa Arts Center - 4 min drive
- Mesa Riverview - 10 min drive
- Mesa Community College - 10 min drive
- Sloan Park - 10 min drive
- Casino Arizona - 15 min drive
- Gilbert Road / Main Street Station - 6 min walk
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 24 min drive
About this property
OYO Hotel Mesa AZ Downtown East
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Quite good, reasonably priced hotel.
My stay was fine. Room was clean, but a small minus was a scent of curry(!) when I entered the room. It gradually diminished, though, and did not bother me enough to ask for another room. Unlike many other budget hotels in the Phoenix area, this one is located in a reasonably quiet and safe area. Should be OK for families, too. I will probably stay here again.