- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Chandler Fashion Center
- 7 min walk
- Lone Butte Casino
- 6 min drive
- Phoenix Premium Outlets
- 11 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a metro station, Hilton Phoenix Chandler is in an area with good shopping. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Mesa Arts Center, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Chandler Fashion Center and Arizona Mills Mall. Check out an event or a game at Sloan Park, and consider making time for Rawhide Western Town, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Chandler Fashion Center - 7 min walk
- Lone Butte Casino - 6 min drive
- Phoenix Premium Outlets - 11 min drive
- Rawhide Western Town - 11 min drive
- Rawhide at Wild Horse Pass - 11 min drive
- Chandler Fashion Center Transit Center - 8 min walk
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Taste An American Bistro – Restaurant offering American cuisine.
- R Bar – Serves dinner and light fare.
- Cafe 2929 – Café offering American cuisine. Serves light fare.
About this property
Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Not fan of having to drag everything through lobby and down king halls and no breakfast included or discounted.