- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tournament Players Club (TPC) of Scottsdale
- 18 min walk
- Scottsdale Quarter
- 4 min drive
- Kierland Commons
- 4 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Scottsdale, Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is in the suburbs and on a private beach. Tournament Players Club (TPC) of Scottsdale and Troon North Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter. Traveling with kids? Don't miss OdySea Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at Westworld of Scottsdale.
- Tournament Players Club (TPC) of Scottsdale - 18 min walk
- Scottsdale Quarter - 4 min drive
- Kierland Commons - 4 min drive
- Westworld of Scottsdale - 4 min drive
- Grayhawk Golf Club - 6 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 28 min drive
- La Hacienda – Restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Bourbon Steak – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Kids' menu available.
- Toro Latin Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner on select days. Kids' menu available.
- Ironwood American Kitchen – Restaurant offering pizza. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Plaza Bar – Bar offering American cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Asked room service to send up some extra cutlery and was told I would be charged a delivery fee !! Unbelievable. On day of checkout , house keeping started persistently knocking on our door from 8 am and repeatedly did this every half an hour until check out. Not a pleasant experience!