- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tempe Beach Park
- 10 min walk
- Tempe Town Lake
- 12 min walk
- Arizona State University
- 19 min walk
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the suburbs and near a metro station, Courtyard by Marriott Tempe is in a walkable area with good airport proximity. Celebrity Theater and Mesa Arts Center are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mill Avenue District and Arizona Mills Mall. Check out an event or a game at Sloan Park, and consider making time for Phoenix Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the nightlife.
- Tempe Beach Park - 10 min walk
- Tempe Town Lake - 12 min walk
- Arizona State University - 19 min walk
- Desert Botanical Garden - 6 min drive
- Phoenix Zoo - 9 min drive
- 6th Street Station - 5 min walk
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 9 min drive
- The Bistro – Bistro with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Tempe
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very nice hotel
Located very close to Univeraity area and Mill Ave. The staff were very helpful. Comfortable stay. Breakfasts were reasonably priced. Low train cam by a few times but not really a concern.