Get an overview of this hotelPhilly hotel 1 block from Rittenhouse Square
Popular property highlights
The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square is in the heart of Philadelphia, walking distance from Art Institute of Philadelphia and Rittenhouse Square.
This 4-star hotel is close to Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 301 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, a hair salon, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Philadelphia? This hotel has 17000 square feet (1579 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Philadelphia Hotel offers a city center location 1 block from Rittenhouse Square. The Pennsylvania Convention Center, Independence Hall, and the Liberty Bell are all nearby. The Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel, Philadelphia's wide array of amenities includes restaurants and a 24 hour fitness center. Other services include valet parking (surcharge). An airport shuttle available on request.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 10
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1926
- Number of floors - 12
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 301
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Video-game console
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
The Prime Rib - Handsome dinner-only restaurant serving prime rib, steaks, chops, and seafood to the accompaniment of a jazz duo. Stylish 1940s-inspired decor with black lacquer and leather, leopard-print carpet. Dinner nightly.
Tavern 17 Restaurant - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and offering late-night orders. Contemporary decor. Featuring a 1,200-bottle wine room. 17 red wines and 17 white wines by the glass. Offers happy hour Monday - Friday and live entertainment on Friday nights. Room service is available from early morning until late evening.
The Coffee Bar - Offers flavored coffees, pastries, sandwiches, and soup. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Up to 50 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 75 per night
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 44 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 52 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per day
- Philadelphia Radisson
- Philadelphia Warwick Hotel
- Radisson Blu Warwick
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel
- Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Philadelphia
- Radisson Philadelphia
- Radisson Philadelphia Warwick
- Radisson Warwick Blu
- Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Radisson Plaza Philadelphia
- Warwick Philadelphia
- Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square
- Warwick Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- Warwick Rittenhouse Square
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).