- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- City Hall
- 4 min walk
- Reading Terminal Market
- 5 min walk
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- 6 min walk
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Philadelphia, Philadelphia Marriott Downtown is in the city center and connected to the convention center. Reading Terminal Market and Walnut Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Philadelphia Zoo and Adventure Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Wells Fargo Center or Lincoln Financial Field. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: 13th St. Station is just steps away and 11th St Station is 4 minutes by foot.
- City Hall - 4 min walk
- Reading Terminal Market - 5 min walk
- Pennsylvania Convention Center - 6 min walk
- Liberty Bell Center - 15 min walk
- Independence Hall - 15 min walk
- 13th St. Station - 1 min walk
- Philadelphia 30th St Station - 8 min drive
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Circ – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- 13 Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Starbucks – Coffee shop offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
Food and drink