Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Philadelphia hotel in the theater district
With a stay at Hyatt at The Bellevue, you'll be centrally located in Philadelphia, steps from Academy of Music and Merriam Theater.
This 4-star hotel is close to Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 172 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. 42-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Philadelphia? This hotel features 30000 square feet (2787 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt at The Bellevue
The pet-friendly Hyatt at The Bellevue hotel offers opulent public areas. XIX Nineteen, the hotel's 19th-floor restaurant, cafe, and bar, has undergone major renovation. Additions include a wood-burning fireplace in the bar, a terrace, and a collection of art featuring Philadelphia artists.
Guests enjoy complimentary access to the 93,000-square-foot Sporting Club featuring a basketball court, sauna, swimming pool, indoor track, racquetball and squash courts, a climbing wall. Hyatt at The Bellevue hotel offers spa services, including body and facial treatments. Complimentary daily coffee, tea, and newspapers are also available.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 172
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 19
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Hair salon
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Coffee shop or café
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( USD 9.99 )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
XIX Nineteen - A café, bar, and restaurant affording panoramic views of the Philadelphia skyline from the hotel's 19th floor. Specialties include a raw bar, a breakfast table with fresh pastries, afternoon tea, dessert, and a late-night menu. Open early morning to late evening.
Room service is available 6:30am to 11:00pm.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests have complimentary access to a 93,000-square-foot health club with a swimming pool (restricted hours for children), full-size basketball court, sauna, indoor track, racquetball and squash courts; a climbing wall, and scores of exercise machines. A full range of massage services is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- 1 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 13 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.99 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Bellevue Hyatt
- Hyatt Bellevue
- Hyatt Bellevue Hotel
- Hyatt Bellevue Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt Bellevue Philadelphia
- Hyatt At The Bellevue Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt Philadelphia
- Park Hyatt Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hyatt
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Book a stay in an "Explore Package" rate category and receive the following:
- Daily breakfast for 2
- 2 adult tickets per day to choice of the Philadelphia Zoo, Franklin Institute, or Please Touch Children's Museum