- Rittenhouse Square
- 7 min walk
- City Hall
- 8 min walk
- Mutter Museum
- 11 min walk
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia is in a walkable area with good shopping. Walnut Street and Reading Terminal Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Penn's Landing and Independence National Historical Park. Check out an event or a game at Wells Fargo Center, and consider making time for Philadelphia Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Rittenhouse Square - 7 min walk
- City Hall - 8 min walk
- Mutter Museum - 11 min walk
- Reading Terminal Market - 13 min walk
- The Franklin Institute - 14 min walk
- City Hall Station - 5 min walk
- Philadelphia 30th St Station - 19 min walk
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 21 min drive
About this property
Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location was perfect. Ameneties and staff were great.