- Boyne Highlands Ski Area
- 6 min walk
- Heather Golf Course at Boyne Highlands
- 9 min walk
- Boyne Highlands Resort
- 5 min drive
- Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Harbor Springs, Boyne Highlands Resort is in an area with good shopping. Andrew J. Blackbird Museum and Little Traverse History Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Nub's Nob Ski Area and Boyne Highlands Ski Area.
- Boyne Highlands Ski Area - 6 min walk
- Heather Golf Course at Boyne Highlands - 9 min walk
- Boyne Highlands Resort - 5 min drive
- Nubs Knob Ski Resort - 6 min drive
- Nub's Nob Ski Area - 7 min drive
- Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional) - 22 min drive
About this property
Boyne Highlands Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Keep in mind if one stays at Bartlet House, Boyne Highlands properties, there is NO elevator and msny stairs to get things and yourself in and out. A porter is available for gear, but one needs only to wait ~10 minutes for one from the Main Lodge, ehich is 1/4 mile away. Cross Country Center is even further at ~ 0.5 mile away. However, parking is closer than the Main Lodge parking lot. It is quiter than the Main Lodge, but room and bathroom needs updating.