- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Jacquemart-Andre Museum
- 4 min walk
- Musee Nissim de Camondo
- 6 min walk
- Parc Monceau
- 7 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighborhood, L'Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe is near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tuileries Garden and Champ de Mars, while Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard are popular area attractions. Check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena, and consider making time for Paris Zoological Park, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Jacquemart-Andre Museum - 4 min walk
- Musee Nissim de Camondo - 6 min walk
- Parc Monceau - 7 min walk
- Champs-Elysees - 10 min walk
- Arc de Triomphe - 14 min walk
- Courcelles Station - 5 min walk
- Paris Pont-Cardinet Station - 19 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 35 min drive
About this property
L'Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Mediocre at best
Waited 20 minutes to check in, no que, but confused staff. Room was not ready way after check in time. Tickets in the bar for ”drinks” as compensation, well that was for beer. Room supposed to have 2 double beds. One was a fold out sofa that sang on its last verse. Service okay, but faulty-towers ish. A classic ”5” stars that was 30 ish percent cheaper than the rest, turned out in the quality.