- Champ de Mars
- 15 min walk
- Eiffel Tower
- 15 min walk
- Les Invalides
- 16 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Paris's 15th Arrondissement neighborhood, Citadines Tour Eiffel Paris is in the city center and near a metro station. Grand Palais and Orsay Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Rue du Commerce and Champs-Elysees. Check out an event or a game at Parc des Princes, and consider making time for Aquaboulevard, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Champ de Mars - 15 min walk
- Eiffel Tower - 15 min walk
- Les Invalides - 16 min walk
- Tour Montparnasse - 3 min drive
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - 3 min drive
- La Motte-Picquet - Grenelle Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Montparnasse-Pasteur Station - 2 min drive
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 15 min drive
About this property
Citadines Tour Eiffel Paris
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Pictures are deceiving!
Honestly I expected more from this place, based on the prices they were charging. It’s very run down and didn’t look anything like the pictures. You know it’s bad when the shower and the bed doesn’t look inviting and floor has foot prints. We went to the front desk to complain and were able to upgrade to a room that some what looked like the pictures for an additional price. If i was traveling on my own I’d cancel and book something else but unfortunately I was with a group.