- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Palais Royal
- 11 min walk
- Pont Neuf
- 11 min walk
- 13 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly)
- 27 min drive
Choose your unit
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
In the city center, Citadines Les Halles Paris is in Paris's Paris City Centre neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Les Halles and Forum des Halles are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Jardin des Plantes and Moulin Rouge. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Stade de France.
- Palais Royal - 11 min walk
- Pont Neuf - 11 min walk
- Notre-Dame - 13 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 16 min walk
- Picasso Museum - 17 min walk
- Paris Gare de l'Est - 4 min drive
- Paris Chatlet-Les Halles Station - 4 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 26 min drive
About this property
Citadines Les Halles Paris
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 year old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Cleaning fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 35 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Airport shuttle on request
- Children stay free
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–11 AM: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8.00 for children
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry Facilities
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- Connected to a shopping center
- In the shopping district
- In the city center
- In the entertainment district
- In the historical district
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort