- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Via Espana
- 4 min walk
- Crown Casino
- 7 min walk
- Uruguay Street
- 13 min walk
- Panama City (PTY-Tocumen Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Panama City's El Cangrejo neighborhood, TRYP by Wyndham Panamá Centro is in the city center and near a metro station. Casco viejo panama basilica and Panama Viejo are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cinta Costera and Veracruz Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Estadio Nacional Rod Carew, or consider a night out at Uruguay Street.
- Via Espana - 4 min walk
- Crown Casino - 7 min walk
- Uruguay Street - 13 min walk
- Bingo 90 - 15 min walk
- Avenida Balboa - 16 min walk
- Iglesia del Carmen Station - 6 min walk
- Panama City Passenger Station - 13 min drive
- Panama City (PTY-Tocumen Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Gastro Bar at 5-0-7 – Restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
TRYP by Wyndham Panamá Centro
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
I have family that live very close to the property, so I like the convenience. Dislike- the property only gave one bottle of water even though there were two people in the room. The breakfast was cold each morning. The Cold foods were served cold, but the hot foods were COLD as well. Maybe there was a problem with the burner ??? We did call it their attention.