- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Avenida Balboa
- 5 min walk
- Cinta Costera
- 3 min drive
- Ancon Hill
- 8 min drive
- Panama City (PTY-Tocumen Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Panama City, Hotel Benidorm Panama is in the city center and near the boardwalk. Amador Causeway and Panama Viejo are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cinta Costera and Veracruz Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Maracana Stadium, or consider a night out at Uruguay Street. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Estación Lotería is 5 minutes by foot and Santo Tomas Station is 13 minutes.
- Avenida Balboa - 5 min walk
- Casco viejo panama basilica - 25 min walk
- Cinta Costera - 3 min drive
- Ancon Hill - 8 min drive
- Metropolitan Cathedral of Panama - 12 min drive
- Estación Lotería - 5 min walk
- Panama City Passenger Station - 7 min drive
- Panama City (PTY-Tocumen Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Romanaccio – Theme restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on select days.
About this property
Hotel Benidorm Panama
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and window guards.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Benidorm Panama
- Hotel Benidorm Panama
- Hotel Benidorm Panama/Panama City
- Hotel Benidorm Panama Hotel
- Hotel Benidorm Panama Panama City
- Hotel Benidorm Panama Hotel Panama City
- Disliked: Cleanliness, room comfort
Never coming here again. EVER!
I needed this hotel to wait for a plane, however, my plans on saving a lil but of money turned on me when I decided to go to this hotel. Bad area, even though there’s a police station in the same block, it’s very sketchy and looked dangerous. Room was clean, but decors were terrible, really small bed my feet hardly fit, and uncomfortable. Cherry on top was at time of check out, the lobby lady decided it was a good idea to ask for my credit card to CHARGE me for my stay, because, according to her, it wasn’t paid for. She didn’t care I showed her. Y credit card statement, not when I showed her the email confirmation. I had to make a phone call (long distance) to the hotels.com company for them to call the hotel and tel her what I already told her! Almost missed my flight. Never got an apology from her.