- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Palm Springs Art Museum
- 7 min walk
- Palm Springs Convention Center
- 12 min walk
- Las Palmas
- 3 min drive
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
In the city center and near theme parks, Hyatt Palm Springs is in an area with good shopping. Palm Springs Art Museum and Palm Springs Air Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Wet'n'Wild Palm Springs and Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Palm Springs Art Museum - 7 min walk
- Palm Springs Convention Center - 12 min walk
- Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium - 3 min drive
- Las Palmas - 3 min drive
- Tahquitz Canyon - 3 min drive
- Palm Springs Station - 12 min drive
- Palm Springs, CA (PSP-Palm Springs Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Hyatt Palm Springs
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Due to a street festival every Thursday from 5-10 PM, the hotel's main entrance is closed. During this time, guests can access the hotel and valet parking on Belardo Road. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 30 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7.00 and USD 23.00 for adults, USD 7.00 and USD 23.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Palm Springs Hotel
- Hyatt Palm Springs Hotel
- Hyatt Palm Springs Palm Springs
- Hyatt Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities