Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only beachfront property
With a stay at Palm Island Resort All Inclusive in Palm Island, you'll be on the waterfront, just a 1-minute walk from Windward Islands and 9 minutes by foot from Captain Hugh Mulzac Square.
This 4-star property is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Belmont Bay and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Chatham Bay Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 43 air-conditioned rooms featuring free minibar items. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. This property also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at Royal Palm Restaurant, one of the property's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and a 24-hour front desk. A ferry terminal shuttle is provided at no charge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Palm Island Resort All Inclusive
Renovations & Closures
This property is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Fitness facilities
- Shuttle service to offsite activities
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Kayaking included
- Scuba diving lessons not included
- Sailing included
- Yoga classes/lessons included
- Surfing/boogie boarding included
- Taxes included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Gratuities included
- Fitness facilities included
- Tennis included
- All food and beverages included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- All available beverages included
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Bicycling included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Offsite tours not included
- Shuttle service to offsite activities included
- All non-motorized water sports included
- Snorkeling included
Palm Island Resort All Inclusive is an all-inclusive property. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Sit back and relax on the beach with complimentary cabanas, umbrellas, and sun loungers. At Palm Island Resort All Inclusive, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and sailing.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast as well as a complimentary manager's reception (may not be available daily). Dining is available at one of the property's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the property's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This all-inclusive property also offers an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center.
Palm Island Resort All Inclusive is a smoke-free property.
- Free ferry terminal shuttle
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Free beach cabanas
- Free breakfast
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Pool umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 23
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Multilingual staff
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Towels provided
- Room service (limited hours)
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days.
Royal Palm Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Sunset Grill - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach, an outdoor tennis court, and complimentary bicycles are featured at the property. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Free bicycles on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Sailing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
Tranquility has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and manicures and pedicures.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 16 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 16 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
Minimum guest age is 16
Caters to adults only
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 2.95 per accommodation, per night
- Transfer service fee per adult: USD 599 (roundtrip)
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 499 per person (roundtrip)
- Palm Island Resort All Inclusive
- Palm Island Resort All Inclusive Palm Island
- Palm Island
- Palm Island Resort All Inclusive All-inclusive property
- Palm Resort Inclusive Palm
We should mention
Guests must transfer via airplane or boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. Guests under 16 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.