- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Kentucky Dam State Park
- 18 min walk
- Kentucky Dam Marina
- 4 min drive
- Calvert City Country Club
- 5 min drive
- Paducah, KY (PAH-Barkley Regional)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Gilbertsville, Kentucky Lake Inn is near the beach. Kentucky Dam Village Campground and Kentucky Dam Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Maggie's Jungle Golf & Jungle Run and Patti's Settlement 1880's.
- Kentucky Dam State Park - 18 min walk
- Kentucky Dam Marina - 4 min drive
- Maggie's Jungle Golf & Jungle Run - 5 min drive
- Calvert City Country Club - 5 min drive
- Patti's Settlement 1880's - 9 min drive
- Paducah, KY (PAH-Barkley Regional) - 32 min drive
About this property
Kentucky Lake Inn
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 20.00 per accommodation, per stay
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Wingfield Inn Gilbertsville
- Wingfield Gilbertsville
- Wingfield Inn
- Kentucky Lake Inn Hotel
- Kentucky Lake Inn Gilbertsville
- Kentucky Lake Inn Hotel Gilbertsville
Never really understood what is the correct name of this place. Is it Wingfield Inn or Kentucky Lake Inn? Definitely not somewhere I would stay for a week. Bathroom was really small. Shower water took a long time to get hot.