- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Kuromon Ichiba Market
- 18 min walk
- 20 min walk
- Namba Parks
- 3 min drive
- Osaka (ITM-Itami)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-16. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Osaka's Tennoji neighborhood, Sheraton Miyako Hotel Osaka is in the entertainment district and connected to a shopping center. Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater and Orix Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Spa World and Umeda Sky Building. Check out an event or a game at Osaka-jō Hall, and consider making time for Tennoji Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Kuromon Ichiba Market - 18 min walk
- Nipponbashi - 20 min walk
- Namba Parks - 3 min drive
- Tsutenkaku Tower - 3 min drive
- Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 3 min drive
- Osaka Uehommachi Station - 6 min walk
- Tanimachi 9-chome Station - 6 min walk
- Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 20 min drive
- Restaurant & Lounge eu – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Bar eu – Serves light fare daily.
- Chinese Restaurant Shisen – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Uemachi – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Top of Miyako – Buffet restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Sheraton Miyako Hotel Osaka
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
We stayed in Sheraton Miyako Osaka a few years back and were quite impressed with the service, room and location. However, this time round, we stayed here on two occasions over 2 consecutive weeks and were disappointed. The staff were no longer as helpful or friendly. No one was there to help me with our big luggages, despite me having a young toddler with me. I also noticed they separated the locals and the Chinese in the morning breakfast restaurant. All Chinese were assigned to tables at far back and the staff were not prompt in clearing our used plates and cutlery. Food were not topped up promptly at the buffet line. And the room was old and didn’t seem to be a renovated one. It was a disappointing stay.