- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Kuromon Ichiba Market
- 9 min walk
- Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade
- 13 min walk
- 15 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Nico Hotel is located in Osaka's Namba neighborhood. Kuromon Ichiba Market and Nipponbashi are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Tennoji Zoo and Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Kyocera Dome Osaka or Osaka-jō Hall.
- Kuromon Ichiba Market - 9 min walk
- Nipponbashi - 13 min walk
- Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 13 min walk
- Amerikamura - 15 min walk
- Namba Parks - 2 min drive
- Matsuyamachi Station - 7 min walk
- Osaka Kitntetsu-Nipponbashi Station - 11 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 47 min drive
About this property
Services and conveniences
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
This place is very new, clean, but very small in North American standard. It has a kitchen portion, clothes washer. But lack of space to put your stuff in the room. It could be designed with more shelves, fold table and chairs.