- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- The Wheel at ICON Park™
- 14 min walk
- Universal Orlando Resort™
- 2 min drive
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure™
- 4 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Rosen Inn International is located in Orlando. Church Street Station and Disney's Boardwalk are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Pointe Orlando and Orlando International Premium Outlets. Traveling with kids? Don't miss The Wheel at ICON Park™, or check out an event or a game at Camping World Stadium.
- The Wheel at ICON Park™ - 14 min walk
- Universal Orlando Resort™ - 2 min drive
- Orange County Convention Center - 3 min drive
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ - 4 min drive
- Universal Studios Florida™ - 5 min drive
- Orlando Station - 15 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Fountain View Cafe – Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Rosen Inn International
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
Its ok just basic if u ask me
I stayed at the Rosen Hotel years ago on International Drive and I was hoping it would be as good. I was somewhat disappointed. The property is set back next to the big McDonalds on I drive. Security is good as you cant drive in without being screened. Parking was not an issue. The check in process was smooth and the attendant was friendly. The property and rooms seem a bit dated. Its more like a motel than a resort or Inn. The bed was not as comfortable as I hoped. I recently stayed at the Best Western around the corner and that bed was wonderful. The pool was ok and nothing special. There is no hot tub. The fitness center was basic. Beware of the free theme park shuttle claim. Its free twice a day each way only to Sea World or Universal. This is nothing short of false advertising if u ask me. You have to pay 17.00 per person at the time share sales desk if u want a shuttle to Disney. I took the public bus number 8 then xfer at sea world to the number 50. It cost me 4.00 round trip to Magic Kingdom. Overall nothing to write home about. It was just ho hum for me.