Price, cleanness. Could use updated colors and friendlier staff.
- The Wheel at ICON Park™
- 14 min walk
- Orange County Convention Center
- 18 min walk
- SeaWorld® Orlando
- 8 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Next to a golf course and in the business district, Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando is in an area with good shopping. Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Golf Club and Grand Cypress Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit The Wheel at ICON Park™ and Aquatica. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Universal Orlando Resort™, or check out an event or a game at Camping World Stadium.
- The Wheel at ICON Park™ - 14 min walk
- Orange County Convention Center - 18 min walk
- Universal Orlando Resort™ - 4 min drive
- Discovery Cove - 5 min drive
- SeaWorld® Orlando - 8 min drive
- Orlando Station - 19 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities