- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
- Pacific City, OR (PFC)
- 1 min drive
- Cape Kiwanda State Natural Area
- 4 min drive
- Cape Lookout State Park
- 27 min drive
- Roads End State Recreation Site
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Pacific City, Surf & Sand Inn is near the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Chinook Winds Golf Resort, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Pacific City Beach and Bob Straub State Park.
- Cape Kiwanda State Natural Area - 4 min drive
- Chinook Winds Casino - 26 min drive
- Chinook Winds Golf Resort - 26 min drive
- Cape Lookout State Park - 27 min drive
- Roads End State Recreation Site - 27 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 127 min drive
About this property
Surf & Sand Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15 per accommodation, per night
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Surf Sand Inn Pacific City
- Surf Sand Pacific City
- Surf & Sand Inn Motel
- Surf & Sand Inn Pacific City
- Surf & Sand Inn Motel Pacific City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A no frills but very clean, nice little place.