- Rogue Ales Microbrewery
- 4 min walk
- Oregon Coast Aquarium
- 10 min walk
- Hatfield Marine Science Center
- 12 min walk
- Newport, OR (ONP-Newport Municipal)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Inn at Yaquina Bay is located in Newport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Nye Beach and Ona Beach State Park, while Edge Art Gallery and Fishermen's Memorial Sanctuary are cultural highlights. Oregon Coast Aquarium and Hatfield Marine Science Center are also worth visiting.
- Rogue Ales Microbrewery - 4 min walk
- Oregon Coast Aquarium - 10 min walk
- Hatfield Marine Science Center - 12 min walk
- Edge Art Gallery - 12 min walk
- Yaquina Bay Lighthouse - 19 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 171 min drive
About this property
Inn at Yaquina Bay
Parking and transportation
- Pets allowed for an extra charge
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Inn at Yaquina Bay Hotel
- Inn at Yaquina Bay Newport
- Inn at Yaquina Bay Hotel Newport