- Falcon Cove
- 1 min drive
- Arcadia Beach
- 2 min drive
- Hug Point State Park
- 12 min drive
- Astoria, OR (AST-Astoria Regional)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Arch Cape, Inn at Arch Cape is near the beach. Haystack Rock is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cannon Beach and Ecola State Park.
- Oswald West State Park - 11 min walk
- Falcon Cove - 1 min drive
- Arcadia Beach - 2 min drive
- Tolovana Beach State Park - 6 min drive
- Hug Point State Park - 12 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 131 min drive
About this property
Inn at Arch Cape
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 15.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 5.5 percent destination fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Inn Arch Cape
- Inn at Arch Cape Hotel
- Inn at Arch Cape Arch Cape
- Inn at Arch Cape Hotel Arch Cape
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- BBQ grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Ceiling fan
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
Nearby things to do
- Beach access
- Whale watching
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The room itself was awesome (we stayed in Room 1). Rooms 2-4 are a little close to the highway and there's road noise. We got no notification on how to check in, luckily one of the owners was wandering around when we came there, as you had to know the lock box number to get your key (there's no actual "front desk". That said, the person we met was really great. Only a 100 yard walk to the beach, not requiring crossing any major roads either. For the room price a little more personal interaction would be great.