- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Astoria Riverfront Trolley
- 7 min walk
- Astoria-Megler Bridge
- 8 min walk
- Oregon Film Museum
- 13 min walk
- Astoria, OR (AST-Astoria Regional)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Astoria, Atomic Motel is in a walkable area with good shopping. Astoria Column and Astoria-Megler Bridge are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Tapiola Park and Fort to Sea Trail. Astoria Riverfront Trolley and Astoria Aquatic Center are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the motel's central and quiet location.
- Astoria Riverfront Trolley - 7 min walk
- Astoria-Megler Bridge - 8 min walk
- Oregon Film Museum - 13 min walk
- Flavel House Museum - 14 min walk
- Fort Stevens State Park - 3 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 108 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Lamplighter Motel Astoria
- Lamplighter Astoria
- Atomic Motel Astoria
- Atomic Astoria
- Lamplighter Motel
- Atomic Motel Motel
- Atomic Motel Astoria
- Atomic Motel Motel Astoria
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free on-the-go breakfast available daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Fun throwback motel
Wanted to check out this stylized motel and it was fun. The location was great-good access to everything. It is a little run down but looks like they are working slowly updating things. Decor was cute and fun. Very clean. Nothing fancy for sure but it meets needs. I would stay again.