- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Orpheum Theater
- 1 min walk
- Omaha Children's Museum
- 5 min walk
- Holland Performing Arts Center
- 9 min walk
- Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Omaha, Magnolia Hotel Omaha is in the city center and near the airport. Orpheum Theater and Omaha Children's Museum are cultural highlights and Henry Doorly Zoo is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at CHI Health Center Omaha or TD Ameritrade Park Omaha. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Orpheum Theater - 1 min walk
- Omaha Children's Museum - 5 min walk
- Holland Performing Arts Center - 9 min walk
- Heartland of America Park - 16 min walk
- CHI Health Center Omaha - 6 min drive
- Omaha Station - 20 min walk
- Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field) - 8 min drive
- The District – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Magnolia Hotel Omaha
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful hotel and rooms are very comfortable. Great staff. Loved the chocolate chip cookies and milk at night. Two improvements I'd like the see; the water pressure in the shower was very low and it was a challenge to wash my hair because of it. Also, we were there on Valentine's Day for breakfast. They had only one waiter who was serving the dining room as well as doing all the room service. He was very nice and doing his best, but of course, he couldn't give us good service because he was running all over the hotel. Not his fault. The cook served us our breakfast and we had to get our own silverware and napkins. And waited a 1/2 hour for our food. We were the only ones in the dining room. Otherwise, loved our stay.