Dirty and safety issues
The carpet was dirty beyond normal wear and tear. If barefoot, our feet were black within minutes of walking on the carpeted areas. Rat poop on stairs. Bug spray, Rat poisoning and glue traps found in unlocked lower kitchen cabinets. Not a safe place for young children. Exposed wires in kitchen next to refrigerator and in the upstairs hall area. When entering code in front door it still wouldn’t open and took several attempts. Communication with property management was good and she was willing to come clean up the rat poop. But we were only there one more night and didn’t spend much time in the place, so we declined.