- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Mall at Short Hills
- 4 min drive
- South Mountain Reservation
- 6 min drive
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.)
- 15 min drive
- Livingston Mall
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Summit, The Grand Summit Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Pleasantdale Chateau and First Baptist Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Baltusrol Golf Club and Echo Lake Country Club. Florham Park Roller Rink and Turtle Back Zoo are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Mall at Short Hills - 4 min drive
- South Mountain Reservation - 6 min drive
- Drew University - 9 min drive
- Livingston Mall - 16 min drive
- Turtle Back Zoo - 22 min drive
- Summit Station - 10 min walk
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 21 min drive
- The Hat Tavern – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
The Grand Summit Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
Great hotel. Room was a little smaller than pictures. Hotel restaurant had terrible service.