- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 3 min walk
- Bergdorf Goodman
- 3 min walk
- Trump Tower
- 5 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the historical district and near a metro station, The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York is in an area with great shopping. American Dream Meadowlands and Sunset Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Consider St. James Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Bronx Zoo, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Barney's - 3 min walk
- Bergdorf Goodman - 3 min walk
- Trump Tower - 5 min walk
- Bloomingdale's - 7 min walk
- Park Avenue Armory - 9 min walk
- New York World Trade Center Station - 11 min drive
- 5 Av.- 60 St. Station - 2 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Perrine – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
- Two E Bar Lounge – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Poor view Had to pay more to upgrade for better view